Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Flowers In The House


One of the blogs I follow, SmallButCharming,  has a Flowers in the House link on the last Monday of the month.  I missed it yesterday....oops...  So I looked around and spotted some little crocuses and some rock iris.  I added the tiny rose hips from a miniature rose bush and put it all  in a coffee cup vase.  I adore little arrangements in tea cups and tiny bottles.  So here is my flowers in the house photo.  Maybe next month I will get it done on time. 


                                        Dreaming of Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Who said we had to be on time? I never set a deadline.

    And for such a charming arrangement? Time has no limits.

    Welcome to FITH.

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...