Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Quotable Sunday 09/30/2012


The Colors of Fall

After a long and very busy day at our market and a very late football game which we won,  I am just now getting to this blog. I am  sorry this is much later than usual and I am not feeling very inspiring, so I think I will let the colors of fall speak for me today. They are inspiring and truly colorful.  Happy Autumn!






          "The season for enjoying the fullness of life -- partaking of the harvest,
sharing the harvest with others, and reinvesting and saving portions
of the harvest for yet another season of growth."
-   Denis Waitley




2 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful autumn blooms. The colors are stunning.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the one with the celosia and dark red lily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...